In

BODYSHOP SEAWEED COLLECTION


Hey all, today's review is on The Body Shop's Seaweed collection!
A couple of weeks ago I posted a question on my Instagram asking what the best products were on the market for Oily/Combination skin. I had been breaking out a lot and i guess me being me, I was looking for a miracle worker! 
Anywaaaaays, to cut a long story short I came across this range and Hallelujaaaah I did because it is sure as hell the best £10 i have ever spent!


The consistency of this moisturiser is almost gel like, it's incredibly lightweight! Infact i don't think I've ever come across a product as light as it.
It's also fair to say that a little bit goes a long way with this, I've been using it for about 3 weeks and I've still half the tub left.
If like me you get incredibly oily by midday then this product is a must have! It provides a perfect matte base for your make-up without drying your skin out. Matte and hydration in one! perfect.

Again another God-send, this is the only facial wash I've ever used that washes off my face makeup effectively. It's also oil free meaning that it doesn't add extra moisture.
I look forward to washing my face with this product due to the refreshing scent of the product, it's almost similar to men's perfume? It sounds pretty wierd but I promise it smells good! :)



This toner claims to minimise pores but I can't say I've noticed anything with my skin at the moment, i suppose everyone's skin is different. But, on a positive note, this toner definetly lives up to the rest of the range as it helps eliminate oil production and makes my skin touchably soft!


The consistency of this product is gel-like which is perfect as it ensures that you don't use too much at once! It pretty much is the answer to my skin prayers! I use this after I have toned and cleansed my skin at night. It definetly does what it say's on the bottle, as i wake up in the morning with a perfectly toned matte face! As far as I can remember this is also the first over night treatment that actually works!


Overall this entire range is the best I've used in a VERY long time!
I can't quite believe how beneficial it has been to my skin as admittedly when I first bought the range I had doubts.. BIG doubts. I had used The Body Shop teatree range and been dissapointed with it.
I can't get over the range as not only does it provide immediate results but long term benefits also! Let's just say this will be a constant beauty must of mine for many months to come! Love it! If any of you do go out and try the range I'd love to hear your opinions in the comments below. Or, if you've used any of the products before please don't hesistate to comment and i'll get back to you. i don't bite, promise :)

Lots of Love, Atii xoxox

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Nice review!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

instagram.com/atiyyahali. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Subscribe

Pages

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook