In

ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR REVIEW




Hey girlies! If you didn't know already, I'm a foundation-hoe whose always been on the hunt for the perfect 'miracle worker'. In the past as soon as I' ve found a foundation that I'd think was right for me, it would result in blemishes or become too harsh for my skin *sigh*. Approximately a year ago the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation was recommended to me and I've never looked back!

Finding the right colour to match your skin tone is never ending battle as I'm sure you all know,let's face it, nobody wants to look like they've been headbutted in flour or custard!
Being Asian has meant that it has always been a 100x harder to colour match as most cosmetics have a pink or grey undertone. However when I consulted a make-up artist who works for the range I came across a new tone of colours by Estee Lauder that were made specifically for Asian skin tones; perfect!
 
I wear 2W1 Dawn in the Winter  and 3W1 Tawny in the Summer when my skin is tanned. I'd definitely recommend taking your time at your local counter when choosing your colour as this is a high coverage foundation so you really don't want to look like you're wearing a mask!
The foundation is oil free and non-acnegenic meaning it does not make you breakout at all, hasta la vista bad skin days! Also, another beauty of the product  is that it's semi-matte, leaving a neat and natural finish. Having said this, if you have really dry skin, I would recommend you use a nourishing moisturiser before using the Double Wear as it'll probably dry your skin out.


When applying the foundation you can use either your hands or a make-up brush;it really just depends on the finish you are after. For an airbrushed, defined look you would need a brush as the product can be harder to work with bare fingers. 
If you are going to apply it with your fingers I'd recommend working quickly as it dries really fast which can be a good thing if you're looking to build up the coverage on bad skin days!

Overall, once you find your perfect shade to this foundation I can most definitely promise that you'll absolutely LOVE this product, it doesn't smudge or come off onto clothes, even after 15 hours. Also, this worry-free, long-wearing foundation stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity and nonstop activity.The long durability of this foundation is the reason why It's an all time love for professionals such as Air Hostess' and Models. I really can't fault this product and after being awarded the #1 foundation award year after year it looks like others can't either. 
What do you think of the Double Wear? Leave your comments below :)


Love Atii xxxx


www.facebook.co.uk/atiyyahxali
www.instagram.com/atiyyahali













Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. I think this is one of the best foundations out in the market! I really love it and I find myself going back to it. Right now I am using the Double Wear Light and it's great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great product review. I've always wanted to try this and now I think I might have to go out and get it! Thanks for sharing Atii!

    ReplyDelete

instagram.com/atiyyahali. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Subscribe

Pages

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook